0034-661 93 93 95
0049-171 71 36 024
For naturopathy we are generally the following we use Medi–Sports Mallorca- methods which we either use directly in our practice and / or in cooperation with our network partners and their logistical and technical possibilities!
Phytotherapy – the use of plant ingredients
Hydrotherapy / Balneotherapy – water applications (heat and cold therapy)
Dietetics – support the treatments by a “healthy diet“ and the disease / possibly dietary-influenced symptom complex customized diet
Traditional Chinese Medicine–TCM
- Acupuncture (body / ear) circulates influencing the life energy of the body, focusing on defined interconnects (or meridians) and points located, which has a controlling / regulating effect on all areas of the body functions.
- Moxibustion -warming of acupuncture points
- Application of a local anesthetic for influencing the autonomic nervous system by means of the segment Therapy / Störfeldtherapie / Functional Neural under a so-called. “Reflex therapeutic approach“
- Therapeutic local anesthesia (TLA) -perineurale injection techniques
Mesotherapy – a combination of elements of acupuncture, neural therapy, reflexology and homeopathy – are injected different dilute agents.
- medically indicated and prescribed specifically planned dose movement that is performed by the skilled therapist and is jointly controlled with the doctor. This can be done with the patient alone or in a group and should theoretically have all forms of targeted physical activity.
- Integration of kinesiology -the scientific study of the movement
Physical therapy summarizes medical treatments that use natural responses to external stimulus ratios (stimulus-response principle). It may also buy several treatments come together in addition.
- Physiotherapy (physical therapy / massage)
- Extension therapy (eg, sling table / Glisson, etc.)
- Occupational Therapy
- Medical Training Therapy & Sports Therapy
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Electromagnetic stimulation